Thursday, June 22, 2006

 









So today has been one of the hottest, and longest of the year! (Yesterday was the solstice.) I went on the "Free for Spare the Air" train ride, and made it to the Pizza Shop and everyone was there waiting for me! Turns out they all went in Mike's Bio-Deisel car, so I guess it's still acceptable for Spare the Air.

We had a nice (and verry tasty) pizza lunch, and then everyone went back to the trainstation to go on home. (Mike drove his car) We plaied sharades with Karen across the tracks since she was going north and everyone was going south.

ANYWAYS, later I went back to school because I realised that I forgot my ENTIRE BODY OF WORK from color class in the classroom two days ago and that's verry bad! I went and picked it up and realised that I also had forgotten one little thing about how I actually was supposed to be in my ceramics class today! OOPS, I guess I was just feeling accomplished since I spent the last 3 days in the ceramics lab working on my projects, so it sorta slipped my mind that I'm not actually finished yet. Anyways, I gave out a few cookies there too.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?