Monday, June 12, 2006

 
Hello,

My name is Peter.

I will be participating in the "International Day of the Chocolate Cookie" on June 22nd 2006. I will be handing out free chocolate cookies with the only catch being that you let me take a picture of you with your cookie. I will then post the picture on this blog!!! The whole idea started from a graphic design student in Berlin, and he has created a nice web site for the whole event.

That web site is happycookie.org

This blog's address is: california-cookie.blogspot.com

I hope to see you on IDCC! I will be at Foothill College that day, because I go to school there. It's in Los Altos Hills, California, yippie!

If you also decide to participate in IDCC, I would love to hear about it!
Please email me at standardsoil@gmail.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?